With the spring semester back in full swing, you may have not had a chance to catch up on all our great links, and posts on Facebook and Twitter. Each month we’ll be bringing you a recap of the month’s best articles, links blog posts, etc. that we’ve shared for you to browse. Here is the social media recap for January!
- ● Time Management – Are You POSITIVE You Know What You’re Doing? –“Time management, if done correctly can make your life a whole lot easier and can be a POSITIVE thing.”
- ● College Meal Plans 101 – ” There are many aspects of college that can be overwhelming: homework, social activities, final exams, finances, personal relationships, and the like.”
- ● Experts tell Ridgewood parents: Math studies add up
- ● 6 study habits that could be hurting your grade
- ● 6 meaningless resume phrases & what to write instead
- ● Practical Math Shortcuts for Everyday Life
- ● The 16 Types of Classmates EVERYONE Has